State Power of Attorney for State Income Tax


F/EA should update this sub-chapter per State requirements. Verify with your state if a Power of Attorney or similar form is needed for the F/EA to operate on behalf of an employer to file and pay withheld state income taxes.  If so, update this sub-chapter to reflect the appropriate policy, procedure and internal controls.